Amazing Counters

Verging

>> Tuesday, October 15

I am down to where all I can do is ponder the cozy life I had. My family, my home, my friends, mall, movie, coffee, beer and me time have all gone out of reach. I cannot even get myself time to rest.

If this one is indeed my road to success, I wish it be not lengthy enough to make me surrender. 

I just want to live my life like how normal people of my age do.

I understand that success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. That is how they made me perceived the whole picture of my career. That is how experienced people see it. I always have to take it from the experts. I always have to trust them, let them steer my life.

What if I can do better by just taking another path with my own discretion? Would it give my life balance? Life is worth living if one can blunder and tell himself “It’s alright, I wanted this”. Waking up to a day where you take full control of your life.

I’m giving everything chance to make up. Let me gamble for a few more weeks and clear this avenue.
God please guide me J AMEN!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments.

Back to TOP