Amazing Counters

DREAM HUNK BODY! OH YEAH!

>> Saturday, January 30

FINALLY! I got my SET of CONCRETE WEIGHTS made yesterday. Weights made of PVC PIPES with concrete. hahaha.

I just thought that I'd fail my plan of gaining bulky muscles again thats why seeing how it was made is actually something stirring. Thanks to kuya Banong, (EEI's mason worker) for fabricating these weights for me. I hope he wouldn't get fired for stealing cement from EEI CORPORATION! haha.



Having a hunk body is just everyone's dream, except for girls of course. haha. Just like them, I have been sluggishly striving to get my body hunkier. Unfortunately, my time does not get along with me, or maybe I am just too lazy to work it out haha. But now that I have my BARBELLS and DUMBBELLS, I promise you guys..this will be the start of my hunk life, I can now imagine my self being a sexually attractive man with a well-developed physique. OH YEAH!



I can't wait to see my body after two weeks:






FOR THOSE MEN OUT THERE WHO WANT TO BUILD THEIR BODY, DON'T BE AFRAID, PROPER DIET, EXERCISE AND SLEEP, THESE ARE THE MAIN KEYS TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments.

Back to TOP