Amazing Counters

who wants good luck?

>> Saturday, February 13

MEEE!
It feels good to stay this late after a long week of sickening exams!

The tests were not that too difficult, I actually got a perfect score in HYDRAULICS :) want evidence?

maybe, it really is the easiest subject in civil engineering. We simply have to memorize one formula; Bernoulli's equation, and the rest can just be derived from it.


I was also able to make myself belong to THE SLIMMERS GYM hahaha:


being a member is better than working out in session, it forces me to wake up as early as 7:am everyday for a sure maximization of time. I just hope to see my body change within that two weeks. :)



This is really an exhausting week, we have made a lot of sleepless review to ensure good scores..and I think most of us did not fail to do so.



I've been doing good since last week. Should I ask God if this is my prize for being a better boy? anyway, I want to thank Him for the good luck. I pray that He would never lose His patience specially when I'm under my evil side :


Tomorrow's gonna be a big day.. gym-mall-UP fair. I'm keeping a strong faith this night, He will let my prayer happen.

GOOD NIGHT DUDES!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments.

Back to TOP