Amazing Counters

last exam

>> Saturday, March 19

haay. finally it's over. we all just took our pre-board this day.
The pre-board can be best described as a harder version of the actual board exam..
Compared to the actual board which runs for 2 days, our pre board only takes a day, 8:30 am to 5:oo pm, the rest definitions are the same if I'm not mistaken.

Our pre-board exam was composed of three major divisions;MATHEMATICS and SURVEYNG, HYDRAULICS and GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING, STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING. These major divisions still have sub categories..

I have here some questions that were asked..

26. An old dilapidated road having a curve portion is to be improved to accomodate a design speed of 90KPH. Super elevation is 0.08 and skid rsistance is 0.1. Compute degree of curve.

10. If A-120 deg, B-135, deg c - 30 deg, FIND C.

these were some of the questions in mathematics and surveying..

In Hydraulics and Geotech - Constant head test, plasticity index, pressurized tank with tube outlet..well I could have gotten a high score here if there were enough time to study.

The last part, which was the structural engineering involved topics from strength of materials to designs..

I also posted all of my books in design subjects :p






















well.. I gave my best. It is up to ABB (Engr. Allan B. Benogsudan) if he'll let me pass. As far as we know, last batch's graduates were only four out of 150+... GOOD LUCK.

pray for me. bye bye!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments.

Back to TOP