Amazing Counters

LIFESAVERS RUN 2012

>> Monday, May 14



Organized by the Philippine Navy Reservists, The Lifesavers Run 2012 was held at the Bonifacio Naval Station, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig. I signed up for 5k and finished it in (time to be announced and pictures to follow).

I arrived at the venue at 5:00 AM rushing for everything thinking the gunstart had started already. The minute I got there with my running buddy, they were all just warming up so I still had time to have breakfast. Luckily they had stands that sold banana and coffee. They also had appropriate baggage area however I dint feel the need since I brought my car.
The entire event was militarily executed, TIME, LINE and the RUN PROPER. I was able to run with Coach Rio (This was my 1st time). He was wearing a complete set of running gears and that got me fueled to run faster. I wish I had complete gears too. It was also cool running with his RIO afro group and with those military groups chanting louder and louder as they got closer. One group who won was a group of half-naked navy men. I thought THAT WAS LIKE A MILITARY ORDER to them. hahaha.
We could have enjoyed the event more if we didn’t fail to win new friends. It was a run attended mostly by men. I rarely saw good women present. But all in all LifeSavers Run was well-organized and good enough for my P600. I got a singlet, finisher certificate, loot bags and pins.. also had the chance to take pictures with huge military tanks and high powered guns…GOOD ENOUGH :)






1 comments:

guapz88 September 19, 2012 at 10:03 PM  

Hi admin nice blog you have here.... I will follow your blog admin, just follow mine also hehehe, BTW you have great Idea about your article.... try to VISIT MY SITE

Post a Comment

Comments.

Back to TOP