Amazing Counters

Molar

>> Saturday, January 5

2 years ago, I suffered a life changing pain caused by gum impaction against a molar tooth. I needed to undergo a tooth extraction but the nearly happening board exam wouldn't allow me. I was brought under gum laceration instead. The doctors had to remove the impacted gums and postpone the tooth extraction. The operation lasted for 2 hours. I was healed in two weeks. My life got back to normal. I remember not being able to eat nor open my mouth, waking up in the middle of the nights praying to end the pain. That wasn't nice. It lasted 2 years. 2 years celebrating my life free from pain. Not until last saturday. It's painful agaiiiin. I don't know what to do. The inflammation must stop before the molars get extracted. Next week will be the day I'm getting deployed at site somewhere in Alabang.. That'll be no dead time. I really don't know what to do. I gotta get these two extracted. Lord help me :'( Last thing I heard, it takes a month of healing after the extraction.. Sometimes I'm not so lucky.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments.

Back to TOP