Amazing Counters

dream wedding

>> Thursday, February 4

Hi guys! wasap! haha. I just want to share something that infrequently occurs in my teenage life, it happened just this week:


real or fake?




I was rushing my walk going to the CE faculty room when I saw this marriage ceremony that was being performed by a fake priest and real couples. haha. I can't stop myself from watching and getting envious. I always asked for this kind of moment my entire life but sadly, it never came.. I really wish we did.. Anyway! haha. We are given so much free time this week, we're able to have time for recreational things like laughing and chatting. I tell you, It's a rarity for us to have time for these things.. we're always trained to compute and compute. haha. I'm sure next week hell days will resume.
I was able to join them in their picture taking! haha.

more pictures, click here.






8 comments:

Unknown February 5, 2010 at 12:27 AM  

yes! and i really wish I did it with my ex.. :(

Unknown February 5, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

haha. :)) oo nga. I accept being kawawa haha... I think its good for me in the long run to be a little traumatized so that the lesson sinks in a little better.

Anonymous,  February 5, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

anuh to cos play??? weh d nga totoo ba toh?

fjordz February 5, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

si shami yun ah! hahaha! natuloy pala yung kasal niya hahaha!

anyway, nagcross enroll kasi ako sa TIP QC kaya kilala ko rin si Shami, saka kasama ko siya dati sa Voice nung nasa Manila pa kami hehehe

Unknown February 5, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

@anonymous nooo.. trip trip lang nila :)pakilala ka naman.

@jjordz yes si shami sha. so schoolmates tayo? pano mo nalaman tong blog ko? :)

fjordz February 5, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

@agie,

nakarating ako dito kasi nagdrop ka ng message sa shoutbox ko sa blog ko hehehe

Post a Comment

Comments.

Back to TOP