Amazing Counters

How to take care of your car properly

>> Tuesday, June 12


I started driving when I was in grade 6. That was almost 10 years ago (owned my car just last year) and I can say that it got me skilled enough to triumph my everyday race-- rush hour. 

Every day, I have to overtake at least 30 cars, near miss people and risk my life to win the luxury of not being late + Unreduced salary. 

My lengthy time driving experience and everyday battles have developed me to become a safe driver. That’s the best skill to have to satisfactorily safe guard yourself and your car against minor scratches to total wreckage and even death.

Perks are also granted. Undeniably you get more attractive sliding down those tinted windows asking that hot chic for directions. You get to escape the hassle of riding jam packed PUV’S.  You obviously experience more places. 

The longer you drive, the more you acquire proper driving skills and smart care for your car. I got some basic tips here, well, uniquely formulated.

Don’t wash your car with detergent soap. That’s harsh and leaves stains. Use shampoo.
Car wash means drying up. Don’t leave the car wet.
Avoid jam packing your car with people. Car consumes more gas when loaded.
Avoid free parking. You may save up but I bet the risk of your car getting scratches or stolen will bother you all day.
Lock all the doors once all the passengers get in. We got “bukas pinto gang”  in the Philippines.
Don’t let the gas meter reach zero before you gas up. 
Don’t risk driving through small passages if you are not sure you can.  
Avoid driving around squatters’ area.
Avoid unpaved roads.
Avoid high acceleration and deceleration. Force is a product of mass and acceleration. Greater mass + higher acceleration equals greater force. Force needs gas. 
Don’t have sex inside. Get a room. 
Don’t let your chic drive your car just for the sake of pogi points.
Love your car more than yourself. You sometimes risk yourself getting into fights when you know you’re right; you can’t do that to your car. Do defensive driving. 
It is okay to look panicky for your car when you are in doubt of the place. That’s normal.
Be responsible.


Having car is not just having one. It involves relationship, maintenance and experience. Hehehe!




1 comments:

guapz88 September 19, 2012 at 10:01 PM  

Hi admin nice blog you have here.... I will follow your blog admin, just follow mine also hehehe, BTW you have great Idea about your article.... try to VISIT MY SITE

Post a Comment

Comments.

Back to TOP