Amazing Counters

Still starting

>> Friday, July 19

Being left out is the heaviest thing that pounds me, every single stagnant day. Waking up to a day where the rest have soared up in their chosen avenues of specialization while I struggle not to be late for my 8:00 AM work.  Some of them were able to start taking their master’s degrees a year ago and some were promoted. I know someone who has been successful enough starting out his construction firm.
                                                                                     
My two consolation prizes I enjoy today while trying to climb that great big hill of hope behind everyone;

First is the fact that my awareness about the things I miss, the things I wanted to achieve and the place where my soaring colleagues left me are clearly known. I am worried. I care. That is one good thing. I do not want this happening. That is the thin line between poor and underprivileged - awareness. I want to be well off. I’m still insatiable.

Second is what this career crisis has taught me. That starting is the hardest part of anything - of a thesis, of getting into books, of becoming fit, or planning an investment, renovating your room, writing a blog, of learning, of going better, of fulfilling your resolution or painting or how to build a house.

This is normal and yet I keep struggling.

Today, the first move I am motivated to do is set a dynamic comprehensive plan that will help me create a detailed activity schedule. One that will define my days.

Management skills, promotion, stocks, firms, and master’s degree are my fundamentals. I will be creating my master plan and will get this entry updated.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments.

Back to TOP