Amazing Counters

Rain rain

>> Monday, September 16

5:00 PM, rain poured. Zero visibility. We had to dismiss all staff and workers.


6:00 PM
Left with time, I spent thinking "where do i go now" , I decided to tire my self walking around Alabang Town Center. That's when I found myself typing this blog..while walking..and yes, I am using this escalator twice. (Now typing).. 

This is happening for 18 months.. Nowhere to go. Nothing to crave. Far from home. Oh, I remember back when i was a 1st grader. New school, new people..that kid cried. He did not want to be left by mama, but mama had to leave for work after bringing me to school. This is a core personality. I grew this old and yet I live with that ghost. 

I just bought dinner. El presidente of binondo. Hahaha. I just don't know what to vent. I just need someone to talk to. No drama. I need to make my days happier. This is gonna be 18 months and that's a big fraction of my whole life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments.

Back to TOP